Also opening this week in limited release:
- Güeros, a dramedy about trio of youths who stave off boredom by tracking down an ailing folksinger, is at 94 percent.
- Sunshine Superman, a documentary about BASE-jumping pioneer Carl Boenish, is at 89 percent.
- Studio Ghibli’s When Marnie Was There, an animated drama about a lonely teenager who comes out of her shell after making a mysterious new friend, is at 84 percent.
- (Dis)Honesty: The Truth About Lies, a documentary about the science and psychology behind falsehoods, is at 83 percent.
- Love at First Fight, a romantic comedy about a couple who fall in love at a survivalist boot camp, is at 63 percent.
- The Human Centipede III (Final Sequence), the latest Human Centipede sequel, is at eight percent.
- Aloft, starring Jennifer Connelly and Cillian Murphy in a drama about a faith healer with a dark secret, is at six percent.