Also opening this week in limited release:
- Every Last Child, a documentary about aid workers in Pakistan who attempt to inoculate children against polio in spite of heavy resistance from the Taliban, is at 100 percent.
- Me & Earl & the Dying Girl, starring Thomas Mann and Olivia Cooke in a drama about a high school loner who befriends a classmate with leukemia, is at 87 percent.
- The Yes Men Are Revolting, the latest documentary from the gonzo anti-corporate activist duo, is at 86 percent.
- The Wolfpack, a documentary about a group of sheltered siblings who learn about the outside world by watching movies, is at 73 percent.
- Set Fire To The Stars, starring Elijah Wood and Celyn Jones in a drama about a young poet who acts as a handler for the irrepressible Dylan Thomas on his first tour of the United States, is at 52 percent.
- Live From New York!, a documentary chronicling the 40-year history of Saturday Night Live, is at 48 percent.
- Madame Bovary, starring Mia Wasikowska and Rhys Ifans in an adaptation of Gustave Flaubert’s classic novel, is at 43 percent.
- The 11th Hour, starring Kim Basinger and Peter Stormare in a drama about a woman desperate to have a child, is at zero percent.