Duplicity opens in UK cinemas on 20th March, but Rotten Tomatoes UK is giving one lucky winner and their guest the chance to see it at its London premiere on 10th March — along with an exclusive opportunity to meet and greet stars Julia Roberts and Clive Owen!
From writer/director Tony Gilroy, Roberts and Owen star as spies-turned-corporate operatives in the midst of a clandestine love affair. When they find themselves embroiled in a high-stakes espionage game, they discover the toughest part of the job is deciding how much to trust the one you love.
On the evening of the 10th March, the stars will descend on London’s Leicester Square for the film’s premiere and you could be in with a chance of rubbing shoulders with them if you can answer the following question:
Which film released in 2004 also starred both Clive Owen and Julia Roberts?
All you have to do to enter is send an email with the answer to the question above to email@example.com with the subject line Duplicity Competition. Along with your answer, include your name, address and contact telephone number. Please note entries are strictly limited to one per person per household. See below for full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter of this competition is Fox Interactive Media UK Limited (Registered Company Number: 05681734) with registered offices at 1 Virginia Street, London E98 1XY (the “Promoter”).
2. This competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18.
3. The prize consists solely of one pair of complementary tickets to the London premiere of “Duplicity” on Tuesday 10th March 2009, including a “Meet & Greet” opportunity with stars Julia Roberts and Clive Owen (the “Prize”). There is no cash alternative or part of a Prize which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. The Promoter will enter into no negotiations regarding the Prize.
4. To enter, send an email containing your answer to the question “Which film released in 2004 also starred both Clive Owen and Julia Roberts?”, name, address and contact telephone number with the heading “Duplicity Competition” to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your email does not have this heading, or it contains more than one answer then it will not be considered for the prize. Entries are restricted to one per person per household.
5. The closing date for entries is 5PM GMT on Sunday 8th March 2009. The winner will be contacted by 5PM GMT on Monday 9th March 2009. The Promoter will pick the winner at random from all entries received (the “Prize Winner”). The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. No employees or relatives of employees of IGN Entertainment Inc., Fox Interactive Media UK Limited, Universal Pictures or any of their group companies are eligible to enter.
7. The Prize Winner will be in an area on the red carpet where the stars will come over and greet them. This will be an exclusive area for competition winners. While the stars have confirmed their attendance, unforeseen circumstances may arise to prevent the Meet & Greet taking place. Universal Pictures and Fox Interactive Media UK Ltd. cannot be held responsible for this.
8. ABSOLUTELY no alcohol or drugs can be brought into the Prize.
9. Transport, food, drink and accommodation are not included. Entrants unable to travel to the premiere will be disqualified.
10. By entering the contest you agree that the Promoter has the right, at no cost to the Promoter, to use your name, biographical information (such as age, occupation, and town of residence), image, likeness and statements relating to the Prize for Prize fulfilment, advertising, publicity and marketing purposes.
11. The Prize Winner and Prize Winner’s guest may be disqualified from participating in the Prize if any of the terms and conditions of this Prize Acceptance Form are breached, or if any of the confirmations made in it are not correct.
12. The Prize Winner (and, where applicable, the Prize Winner’s guest) must not:
a) sell or offer the Prize (or any part of a Prize) for sale, or use the Prize (or any part of a Prize) in connection with any further competition, contest, sweepstake or promotion; or
b) make any public statements or release any other information relating to the Prize to the media without the Promoter’s prior written approval.
13. The Prize Winner and the Prize Winner’s guest will present proof of age upon request at the screening event with identification acceptable to Universal Pictures.
14. By entering the contest, the entrant agrees the Prize Winner and Prize Winner’s guest are legally entitled to accept and partake in the whole Prize, and, will comply with all the applicable terms and conditions, and directions, of Warner and all third parties who are providing any element of the Prize, including, but not limited to, the terms and conditions of the venue of the screening event, requests by security personnel, and requests to hand-in, for the period of the screening event, any equipment capable of making audio or visual recordings (e.g. mobile phones and cameras). To the maximum extent permitted by law, Warner takes no responsibility for any such equipment at any time, and will not be liable for any losses or damage arising from the storage of such equipment.
15. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or rights and obligations of contestants in connection to the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
16. If any of the provisions of this Prize Acceptance Form are judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of the provisions will not be affected.
17. By entering this contest, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you waive all rights, release, hold harmless and discharge the Promoter, any parties connected to the Promoter or any persons or entities acting on such parties’ behalf from all liabilities in connection with my voluntary participation in the Prize.