Also opening this week in limited release:
- Stations of the Cross, a drama about a German teenager struggling with her faith and the demands of her strict family, is at 95 percent.
- Tangerine, a dramedy about a wild day in the lives of two transgendered sex workers, is at 92 percent.
- Do I Sound Gay?, a documentary that explores the nature of the stereotypical “gay voice,” is at 92 percent.
- The Suicide Theory, a thriller about a despondent man who pays a hitman to kill him, is at 86 percent.
- 10,000 Km, a drama about a couple trying to hold their relationship together despite the vast distance that separates them, is at 79 percent.
- What We Did On Our Holiday, starring Rosamund Pike and David Tennant in a comedy about a family that vacations in Scotland amidst marital strife, is at 74 percent.
- Boulevard, starring Robin Williams and Kathy Baker in a drama about a married man coming to terms with his homosexuality, is at 48 percent.
- Strangerland, starring Nicole Kidman and Joseph Fiennes in a period drama about a couple searching desperately for their missing children in the aftermath of a huge dust storm, is at 35 percent.