All’s fair in love and war and Las Vegas when two strangers unwittingly end up married in this fiery, romantic comedy. When one of them strikes it rich gambling with the other’s coin, the battle to win the fortune is on.
To win, email your name and address to Rotten Tomatoes and tell us in twenty-five words or less the lengths you have gone to in order to end a relationship.
We have ten double passes to give away. Entries close May 12th, 2008.
See below for Competition Terms and Conditions.
Please note, this is an Australian competition only.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand who are aged 15 years or over. Employees & their immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion commences at 12pm AEST on 1st May, 2008 & closes at 12:00am AEST on 12th May, 2008 (‘promotion period’).
4. This competition is a game of skill. The winner will be decided by Rotten Tomatoes staff and will be based on the overall quality and originality of the entry. To win, entrants must email Rotten Tomatoes and tell us in twenty-five words or less the lengths you have gone to in order to end a relationship.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
6. The winners will be notified by email by the 14th of May, 2008.
7. The winners will receive a double movie pass to ‘What Happens in Vegas’.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to choose new winners in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize.
9. Prizes are not transferable & cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stipulated.
11. Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
12. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/guardian on their behalf.
15. The winner should look to the manufacturer of products awarded as prizes for all warranties.
16. In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
18. Prizes will only be delivered in Australia.
19. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
20. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
21. The Promoter is Fox Interactive Media Australia Pty Limited, Level 2, 83-97 Kippax Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. ABN: 27 122 967 239.