Win The X-Files: I Want to Believe UK Premiere Tickets
“Things are getting strange, I’m starting to worry,” warbled Welsh songstress Cerys Mathews. “This could be a case for Mulder & Scully.” And it certainly could be, if you happen to be free and in London on 30th July, because that’d put you in just the right position to win a pair of tickets to The X-Files: I Want to Believe UK premiere in Leicester Square courtesy of RT and Fox.
David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are reunited as fiction FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully in the second big-screen adaptation of the classic TV series, and while the plot remains a closely-guarded secret, we’re well assured that this time out the alien-chasing duo will be far away from any cigarette smokers and black oil.
The premiere takes place on the evening of Wednesday 30th July and the winner will need to be able to make their own travel arrangements as transport and accomodation aren’t included.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the criminally easy question below and send your answer, along with a contact telephone number, in an email to email@example.com with the subject line, “X-Files Competition“. Terms and conditions apply and winners will be notified on Monday 28th July.
Complete the classic X-Files villain name: Eugene Victor _____
Answers by email, including a contact telephone number, to Rotten Tomatoes UK
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter of this competition is Fox Interactive Media UK Limited of 55 New Oxford Street, London, WC1A 1BS.
2. This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18. To enter, send an email containing your answer, name, address and contact telephone number with the heading “X-Files Competition” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You can enter as many times as you like but entries may have one name per email only. All emails must be headed “X-Files Competition”. If your email does not have this heading, or it contains more than one answer then it will not be considered for the prize.
4. The closing date for entries is 5PM GMT on Monday, 25th July 2008. The winners will be announced after that date.
5. Fox Interactive Media UK Limited will pick the winners at random from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. No employees of IGN Entertainment Inc. or Fox Interactive Media UK Limited are eligible to enter.
7. The prize consists of one pairs of tickets to the London premiere of The X-Files: Fight the Future on Wednesday 30th July 2008. There is no cash alternative.
8. Transport and accomodation is not included. Entrants unable to travel to the premiere will be disqualified.
9. The prize will be dispatched after announcement of the winners.