Also opening this week in limited release:
- The Revisionaries, a documentary about ideological battles over science education, is at 88 percent.
- The Loneliest Planet, starring Gael García Bernal in a drama about a young couple whose vacation takes a shattering turn, is at 86 percent.
- Sleep Tight, a thriller about a Barcelona doorman obsessed with wrecking the life of an unsuspecting woman, is at 86 percent.
- The Other Son, a drama about an Israeli and a Palestinian child switched at birth, is at 71 percent.
- Pusher, a remake of Nicolas Winding Refn‘s thriller about a drug dealer pursued by a crime boss after a botched deal, is at 53 percent.
- The Black Tulip, a drama about an Afghan family that opens a café and encourages free expression, is at 40 percent.
- Dinotasia, featuring CGI dinosaurs going about their daily business, is at 33 percent.